Friday, July 1, 2011

Sculpture Illustration WIP (Updated)

Updated. After doing some research, I decided she should be modeled after Philyra, The Greek goddess of perfume, healing, writing, and paper. Prefect fit since her hair piece is a scroll, and will probably integrate that into her dress. Not sure how the flow of the fabric's going to work out once I get to sculpting it; it may end up being too heavy for gravity. Guess we'll find out!

May have her holding a flower, or a book.


Working on an illustrated version for the sculpture, before I actually start sculpting. Doing this first make the whole process go a lot faster. Still have some anatomy problems to fix, but I am so far happy with how it looks.

 Decided I wanted it too look like the wind was blowing, so I'm going to play around with the fabric and hair some more to make it look more convincing.                                                                
Spent WAY too long working on this, so I'm going to have to pick up the pace...

No comments:

Post a Comment