Monday, May 16, 2016

Sofia the First Doll Art



I currently work on Disney Princess Dolls, specifically the packaging, over at Jakks Pacific. Sometimes other teams will come to me for custom art for special toys. This is one of those cases!







The Sofia team wanted a custom liner for this Seashell Sparkle doll, but it had to look like a background painting from the show. No problem!!

You can't really see the liner art with the doll inside too well, but that's just how it goes sometimes. But, they ended up using my art on whenever something Seashell Sparkle came up! Pretty neat!

I finally got my own doll of her in package! She's been out for awhile, so I'm glad I was able to get one. I'm actually very proud of how this came out! Things like this don't happen very often!



Speaking of, I also got to paint this picnic scene for another Sofia doll. It's not as fun as the Seashell Sparkle (I think it's because I just really like the color blue), but I'm still very happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment