Monday, April 18, 2016

A Lost Sleeping Beauty Children's Book?

A couple of months ago, my dad was cleaning out the garage for the zillionth time. He calls me from inside the house, and hands me this super old Sleeping Beauty children's book:


The cover was torn off who knows when, and is missing quite a few pages. BUT, it is filled with some gorgeous paintings I have never seen before! I had to share some of my favorites here.








I've tried looking up the book, but can't seem to find it anywhere. It's clearly made by Disney, but it's impossible for me to find for some reason. I'd love to own a full copy of the book! My guess is it was made some time in the 60's when my dad and his sister were little.

The book is absolutely wonderful, and really is a diamond in the rough! I wish I knew who illustrated it. He or she really knew their stuff! It's been great for reference, and just over all very nice to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment